- This event has passed.
9th PATA Days
24 June, 2018 - 29 June, 2018EUR 260
This is 9th International INQUA Meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology and its associated Summer School on Active Tectonics. The events are organized in northern Greece, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the deadly 1978 Thessaloniki earthquake. Dates and venues are:
- 24 June 2018: Kassandra field trip (starts in Thessaloniki and finishes in Possidi).
- 25-27 June 2018: Workshop at Possidi Holidays Resort & Suites Hotel (oral sessions) and the Aristotle University’s camping (poster sessions and events). This is the main event of PATA days 2018.
- 28 June 2018: Summer School at the Aristotle University’s camping.
- 29 June 2018: Mygdonia basin field trip (starts in Possidi and finishes in Thessaloniki).
You may register for any event, or even all of them. Registration costs cover attendance, the proceedings volume, conference material, coffee breaks, lunches and dinners, as well as social events.
Limited grants are also available for early-stage researchers. Please consult the relevant page for requirements and information on how to apply.
- Paper submissions: 22 APRIL 2018 – NEW DEADLINE
- Grant applications: 22 APRIL 2018 – NEW DEADLINE
- Registration: 30 April 2018