Finally some good news – several job opportunities in active tectonics and related fields are currently being advertised. See the list below. Stay safe and have a great 2021!
- Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in, NAGRA, Switzerland (you have to be fluent in German because of report writing)
- Junior Lecturer, Göttingen University, Germany
- Postdoc for Conceptual Reservoir Modelling, Göttingen University, Germany
- Assistant Professor – Tectonics/Crustal Deformation, North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC, USA)
- PhD position on Paleoaltimetry and Paleoclimate of the Alps, Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN), Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- PhD position on Artificial Intelligence for Seismic Hazard Monitoring with InSAR, Université Paris Sciences et Lettres, France
- PhD position on the Brenner Base Tunnel project, LIAG, Hanover, Germany.
- W3-Professur „Endogenous Geology/Tectonics“, TU Freiberg, Germany
- Postdoc in Seismo-Tectonics and Space Geodesy, IPGP Paris, France
- 12 (!) PhD positions on fluids and metamorphism, several European universities
- Tenure Track Professor for Sedimentary Geology, Graz, Austria
No comments yet.