A couple of positions are currently open in the field of tectonics and related subjects:
- 4 yrs PhD in Durham, UK: The origin, active tectonics and fate of the South Caspian Basin. (PDF)
- 18-24 months postdoc in Fribourg, SUI: Kinematic and mechanical
modelling of the Alpine foreland. (PDF)
- Assistant professor (Maître de conférences) at the Geosciences and Environment Dept. of University of Cergy-Pontoise, FRA: Geological reservoirs characterization (PDF)
- 18 months postdoc at Charles University, Prague, CZE: (Ultra-)fast to slow processes in the lithosphere and on the surface of the Earth, to describe the velocity of evolutionary changes and dynamics of paleoecosystems related to these processes, including the influence of humans on these processes.
- Full Professor (W2) at RTWH Aachen University, GER: Applied Structural Geology, Faculty of Georesources and Materials Engineering (PDF)
- Full Professor (W2) for Tectonics, FAU Erlangen , GER. (link)
- 2 yrs postdoc at Laboratoire Magmas & Volcans (University Clermont Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand), FRA: generation of tsunamis by entrance of pyroclastic flows into water (PDF)
- 3 yrs Research Associate at Unioversity of Cambridge, UK: Global seismology
- 1 yr postdoc, Univ. Trieste, ITA: lmplementation of techniques for the seismicity investigation and development of methods for the timely analysis of data, also in real time, for seismic monitoring for civil protection purposes. (PDF)
- 2 yrs Postdoc position at CEREGE, Aix-en-Provence, FRA: X-calibration between OSL & TCN dating methods, for application to active tectonics (jpg)
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Geophysics, CalTec, US (link).
- 3 yrs PhD position at GFZ Potsdam, GER: Multi-stage stress field models from borehole to regional scale
- 2 yrs postdoc position for a seismologist interested in earthquake early warning system Ifsttar in Paris