The organisers of the PATA Days 2017 in New Zealand have provided details on the planned field trips. There will be a 1-day field trip at the start of meeting, and an optional 3-day post-meeting field trip. Some of the field trip details are not yet finalised because we don’t know the state of road access to some areas impacted by the Kaikoura earthquake. They will post a final itinerary in early November. Have a look at the programme and enjoy the magnificient field photos!
- Main PATA Days website: https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Events/PATA
- Key dates: https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Events/PATA
- Field trips: https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Events/PATA/Field-Trips
- Programme: https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Events/PATA/Scientific-Programme
- Travel grant info: https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Events/PATA/Travel-Grants
Follow the organisers on Twitter:
- Kate Clark: https://twitter.com/KateClarkEqGeo
- Rob Langridge: https://twitter.com/RLangridgeEqgeo
No comments yet.