The official website for the PATA DAYS 2017 is online: 8th International Workshop on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology, 3 – 9 April 2017, West Coast, New Zealand.
The Workshop invites presentations on:
- Large earthquakes in mountainous regions and landscape response
- Earthquake behaviour of high slip strike-slip faults
- Advances in paleoseismic techniques from high resolution topography, shallow geophysics and dating
- Paleoseismic contributions to seismic hazard analysis
Studies on other topics related to earthquakes geology, such as paleotsunami, coastal deformation, and seismically triggered mass movements are also welcome.
- December 2016: Registration and abstract submission opens
- 13 January 2017: Registration and abstract submission deadline
- 17 February 2017: 4-page papers due
See you all in New Zealand!
No comments yet.