Several open positions in the broad field of tectonics are currently advertised:
- The School of Environment, University of Auckland, is looking to appoint a lecturer/senior lecturer in Earth Sciences with expertise in tectonic geomorphology and/or structural geology. https://opportunities.auckland.ac.nz/jobid/20343/1/1
- PhD project on active tectonics in Turkey, University of Plymouth. Open for Uk and EU citizens (resident in the UK for 3 years). https://www.aries-dtp.ac.uk/studentships/earthquakes-and-fault-interaction-in-western-turkey/
- 3 new lecturer/senior lecturer positions in Earth Science & Engineering at Imperial College London. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/ENG00595/lecturersenior-lecturer
- 3 lectureship positions (equivalent to assistant/associate professorships) in Earth Sciences at Cambridge. http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/19524/
- 2 Postdoctoral Researchers at University College Dublin to work on: (i) The kinematics of fault systems offshore Ireland and (ii) Discrete element numerical modelling of the evolution of fault systems. www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/ under the job reference numbers 011021 and 011024.
- 4-year PhD project at University College Dublin: “Tracking Neogene growth and collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet by detrital provenance analysis of clastic sediment”. https://paleoseismicity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/UCD_WAIS_PhD.pdf
- PhD position in Edinburgh: Mineral dehydration and rehydration cycles: Effects on strength, structure and permeability. https://www.ed.ac.uk/e4-dtp/how-to-apply/our-projects/project/46
- PhD position at University of Leeds: Warm climate, high seas. How did sea level change in Europe during the Last Interglacial? https://natashabarlow.wordpress.com/
- PhD positions at the lab of James Dolan, Univ. of Southern California: https://earth.usc.edu/people/dolan/research/
- Research Scientist at Uni Jena: Building a new µCT / XRM Lab: https://www4.uni-jena.de/Universit%C3%A4t/Stellenmarkt/Wissenschaftliche+Mitarbeiter/382_2018+_+wiss_+Mitarbeiter_in+am+Institut+f%C3%BCr+Geowissenschaften_+LS+Angewandte+Geologie.html
- PostDoc position at BGRM France, Orléans: InSAR & optical correlation applied to Earth Sciences. https://paleoseismicity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Dt-ldbIWwAAsmud.jpg-large.jpg
No comments yet.