There are some open positions in the field of tectonics and related disciplines, which may be of interest to our readers:
- Postdoctoral position in marine geomorphology and neotectonics – Submarine landscape evolution in seismically active areas. IPGP Paris.
- Postdoc (Universitätsassistent/in mit Doktorat) – Metamorphic petrology and geochronology. KFU Graz & TU Graz.
- 2 year fully funded Post-Doctoral position – Multiscale structure evolution during peridotite carbonation and hydration in an oceanic subduction zone. RWTH Aachen University.
- InSAR Scientist and Facility Developer Univ. Leeds.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Satellite Measurement of SO2 and Volcanic Ash Univ. Oxford.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Satellite Remote Sensing of Volcanic Ash Univ. Oxford.
Research Associate in Sea-Level Studies. University of York.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow. University of North Carolina Center for Marine Science.
- 6 Postdoc positions in Archaeology/Quat Dating/Geoarchaeology. MPI SHH Jena.
- 3 year funded PhD position on U-Pb LA-ICP-MS dating of carbonate veins in orogenic belts. Department of Geology, Trinity College Dublin.
No comments yet.