The Hokudan 2015 International Symposium on Active Faulting will be held from 12-17 January at Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center and Hokudan Earthquake Memorial Park in Awaji City, Awaji Island, Japan.
- January 12: Arrival, registration, and welcome party at Westin Awaji Resort
- January 13: Opening ceremony, plenary Lectures, and oral and poster sessions
- January 14: Oral and poster sessions
- January 15: Oral and poster sessions
- January 16: Field trip to Nojima Fault, Rokko Fault, and Kobe Disaster Reduction and Human Renovation Institution
- January 17: 20th anniversary ceremony at Hokudan Earthquake Memorial Park (optional)
- Plate boundary fault and earthquake cycle
- Earthquake geology for hazard assessment
- Forecasting big ones and risk assessment
- Recent technical development
Yeats, R.S., Jordan, T.R., Wodruff, J., Weldon, R.J., Scharer, K.M., Akçiz, S.O., Rockwell, T.K., Field, E.H., Petersen, M., Dawson, T.E., Beroza, G.C., Denolle, M., Arrowsmith, R.J. (United States), Walters, R. (United Kingdom), Malik, J.N.(India), James, Berryman, K.R., Stirling, M. (New Zealand), Daag, A.S. (Philippine), and Klinger, Y. (France)
Hashimoto, M., Hirahara, K., Ikeda, Y., Irikura, K., Iwata, T., Kondo, H., Lin, A., Mori, J., Morikawa, N., Mukoyama, S., Nomura, S., Sagiya, T., Toda, S., Tsutsumi, H., Une, H., Yarai, H., Yoshioka, T.
All detailed information is available now at
No comments yet.