The 2nd Ibefault meeting will take place in Lorca, Spain from 22-24 October, 2014. Now the first circular was published, download it here in English: Iberfault_C1_eng (PDF, 1.8 MB); in Spanish: Iberfault_C1_esp; or in Portuguese: Iberfault_C1_por.
For more info on the meeting and registration visit the official website. Deadline for abstract submission is 1 June, 2014. Early bird registration is open until 31 July, 2014.
Please send the registration form with the payment to:
Cristina Berbel, FGUCM
Fax: +00 34 91 394 6405
For any question please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will consist of four main parts:
- Scientific sessions;
- Planned invited talks;
- Expert panel discussions; and
- Field trips during and after the meeting.
One field trip is supposed to take place during the meeting, another one is scheduled for the two days following the meeting.
- Quaternary active faults in the continental crust.
- Quaternary active faults in offshore areas.
- Archaeoseismology and active faults.
- Advanced techniques in the seismic characterization of active faults.
- The implementation of paleoseismic data into seismic hazard and risk analysis.