Dear friends and colleagues,
The deadline for registration of the 5th PATA-days meeting is extended to June 20, and for abstract submission to the end of June.
See details on the official website: www.pata-days.org.
Please don’t miss the last chance to visit dynamic Korea!
- Earthquake Geology (EQG)
- Paleoseismology (PAL)
- Archeoseismology (ARC)
- Remote Sensing and Geomorphology (RSG)
- Secondary Effects of Earthquakes (SEE)
- Seismic Hazard Assessment for Critical Facilities (SHA)
- Asian Active Tectonics (AAT)
- Registration, Payment: 20 June, 2014
- Abstract Submission: 30 June, 2014
- For student travel grants, deadline of application is 20 June, 2014
We look forward to seeing you in Busan!