Rhett Howell’s WoGE #359 was located in Utah – the Death Hollow is a beautiful example of Navajo sandstone, bordered by two deep canyons and with a very interesting joint system. The site is situated on a huge monocline and part of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. So now it’s my turn again to host the next one. Here’s WoGE#360:
- Find the location of the image below.
- Provide the coordinates in the comments and describe the geological significance of the spot briefly.
- The first one to fulfill theses tasks is the winner.
- Everlasting Fame.
- The honour of hosting the next WoGE on your blog.
- You will likely spend some time looking for the right spot. Well, some say this time could have been better used for writing a thesis, a paper, a proposal or a nice letter to your grandma.