My dear colleagues Neta Wechsler, Stefano Pucci, and Oxana Lunina took some amazing photos during the PATA Days in Crestone, Colorado. Even better, they allowed me to distribute the links to their collections:
Do you also have some photos that you’d like to share? Please feel free to link to your album in the comments section or drop me a mail.
- Proceedings of the 7th International INQUA Meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology (J.P. McCalpin & C. Gruetzner, eds.). ISBN 978-0-9974355-2-8, 2016. Published digitally by the Crestone Science Center, Crestone, CO 81131 USA, Guidebook No. 12; 7th International INQUA Meeting on
Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology, Crestone (USA).
- Pre-meeting Field Trip Guide
- Intra-Meeting Field Trip guide
- Student Training Session guide
- Post-Meeting Field Trip guide
The proceedings of the previous meetings can be downloaded at earthquakegeology.com.