The conference website is now online at http://www.patadays2018.org.
Save the date for the next round of great discussions about Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics, and Archaeoseismology! The PATA Days 2018 commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Thessaloniki earthquakes.
We welcome contributions in any of the following fields
- Active fault systems
- Earthquake geology and paleoseismology
- Archeoseismology and historical seismology
- Geological input in Seismic Hazard Assessment
- Fault hazards in engineering projects
- Paper submissions: 31 March 2018
- Grant applications: 15 April 2018
- Registration: 30 April 2018
Schedule and venues
- 24 June 2018: Kassandra field trip (starts in Thessaloniki and finishes in Possidi).
- 25-27 June 2018: Workshop at Possidi Holidays Resort & Suites Hotel (oral sessions) and the Aristotle University’s camping (poster sessions and events). This is the main event of PATA days 2018.
- 28 June 2018: Summer School at the Aristotle University’s camping.
- 29 June 2018: Mygdonia basin field trip (starts in Possidi and finishes in Thessaloniki).