The 5th PATA Days have been a great experience. We had lots of interesting science and discussions, great field trips, wonderful social events and a quite thoroughly insight into Korean cuisine. It was for sure the best organized PATA Days meeting that took place so far – many thanks and congratulations to Prof. Young-Seog Kim, Dr. Jin-Hyuck Choi and the fantastic Korean organizing team.
If you want to download the abstract volume and the field trips guide, here are the free download links:
Abstracts volume (PDF, 30 MB): 5th PATA-Days, Busan, KOREA 2014 [Proceedings]
Field trips guide (PDF, 11 MB): 5th PATA-Days, Busan, KOREA 2014 [Field-Guide Book]
We are looking forward to see you in Fucino, Italy, in late April 2015! More information on this upcoming event will be available, soon.
Abstract volumes of previous meetings
- Aachen, Germany, 2013: download
- Morelia, Mexico, 2012: download
- Corinth, Greece, 2011: download
- Baelo Claudia, Spain, 2009: download
- Grützner, C., Choi, J.-H., Edwards, P. & Kim, Y.-S. (eds) 2014. Proceedings of the 5th International INQUA Meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology (PATA Days), 21-27 September, 2014, Busan, Korea. ISBN: 979-1-19-534410-9 93450, 212 pages.
- Grützner, C., Rudersdorf, A., Pérez-López, R. & Reicherter, K. (eds) 2013. Seismic hazard, critical facilities and slow active faults. Proceedings of the 4th International INQUA meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archeoseismology (PATA Days), 9-15 October 2013, Aachen, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-00-042796-1.
- Pérez-López, R., Silva, P.G., Rodríguez Pascua, M.A., Garduño Monroy, V.H., Suarez, G. and Reicherter, K. (eds) 2012. Earthquake Geology and Archaeology: Science, Society and Seismic hazard. Proceedings 3rd INQUA-IGCP 567 International Workshop on Earthquake Geology, Palaeoseismology and Archaeoseismology, 19-24 November 2012 Morelia, Mexico.
- Grützner, C., Fernández Steeger, T., Papanikolaou, I., Reicherter, K., Silva, P.G., Pérez-López, R., Vött, A. (eds.) 2011. Proceedings 2nd INQUA-IGCP567 International Workshop on Active Tectonics, Earthquake Geology, Archaeology and Engineering 19-24 September 2011, Corinth (Greece), ISBN: 978-960-466-093-3.
- Pérez-López, R., Grützner, C., Lario, J., Reicherter, K., Silva, P.G. (eds) 2009. Abstracts Volume “Archaeoseismology and Palaeoseismology in the Alpine-Himalayan Collisional Zone”. 1st INQUA-IGCP 567 International Workshop on Earthquake Archaeology and Palaeoseismology. 7-13 September 2009, Baelo Claudia (Cádiz, Spain). ISBN: 978-84-7484-217-3.